Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ennujozlagam
848 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

Hi, Maybe you could help me with this problem. Im Trying to create New Area Plans but i cannot see my site plan in the box.

What should i do?

Please see attached.

Thank you.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You have Area options only for the Levels.

Open an elevation view , you have here all the named Levels. Open : Area > Area Plan - in New Area Plan window you will see in the list all your Levels names.....see what it is written there : Select Levels..   Site is  View ...not quite a Level. But you can make a new Level high enough and with an adequate range ...

Image 6.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thank you,

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report