Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not turn off Transparency in 3D, and in some Interior Elevations

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
CharlesBerteaux
4048 Views, 5 Replies

Can not turn off Transparency in 3D, and in some Interior Elevations

I have a 3D view that for the life of me I can not turn off the transparency in, like wise I have several Interior elevations with this same problem. Anyone have any Ideas??

Nothing is overwrote as being transparent in view/ VG/ Model.

Use Hardware Acceleration (Direct3D) is not selected.

3d-3d.jpg

Charles Berteaux IV
EDT BIM/VDC/Technology Department Manager | SSOE Group | Hillsboro
www.ssoe.com

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

you can try also to check if not, by mistake, you have allocate a transparence of material.....check the slider to be in the left  side..

Image 011.jpg

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 3 of 6

only using defaullt materials, already verified that none of them are transparent.

Charles Berteaux IV
www.ssoe.com

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Message 4 of 6
loboarch
in reply to: CharlesBerteaux

If you create a new view looking at the same area does it look normal?  Sometimes a view can get "corrupted" and it will display some elements as transparent.  If another view shows the elements "normal" then you will want to delete this view and re-create it.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 5 of 6

I do have other 3D Views and Interior Elevations that do not have this issue. I was attesting this to Graphics card issues. but I guess not. I will delete views and re-make them. Thank you very much.

Charles Berteaux IV
www.ssoe.com

Message 6 of 6

Hade the same problem today, and i´ve hade it sometime ago as well.

What I´ve found out is that the Eye Elevation and the Target elevation sometimes goes bananas, with big values. By aligning to front or any other preset 3D view, the values goes back to "normal" and the issue with the transparency goes away.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report