Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculated Value, any other formula can be used?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
renaimap
1947 Views, 1 Reply

Calculated Value, any other formula can be used?

I like the calculated value feature in Schedule properties. I just want to ask apart from simple math function (+, -, * , /, ^) is there any other secrets? I mean can it have conditional expression (IF), or converting text to NUMBER, or as in excel (LEFT,RIGHT ) function, logical expression (AND OR etc.)

Please share a link if there is this function, my life would be easier.... THANKS.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: renaimap

In your search text box in Revit, type "Conditional Statements" ; also "Valid Formula Syntax and Abbreviations". That should give you a good starting point. There are some limitations, of course. Some of the things you have mentioned are not available out of the box, such as the Left, and Right functions.

Alfredo Medina
info@planta1.com
http://www.planta1.com
Online Revit Training

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report