Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculated Value Parameters

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
michael_fett
422 Views, 4 Replies

Calculated Value Parameters

Can I add text from two cells together? Example: (From Room:Name) + (From Room: Number)? This would equal something like "CORRIDOR A100" in one cell.

Revit 2010
Vista Ult.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: michael_fett

michael_fett wrote:
> Can I add text from two cells together?

In an annotation tag label, you can make it appear this way, by adding
both parameters to the same label.

In a schedule, no.

--
Brian Winterscheidt
LWPB Architecture
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Message 3 of 5
RobertAGlover
in reply to: Anonymous

This function is now built in to Revit as either the Formula parameter (fx icon), or concatenate parameter (two properties widows with a green + icon) when selecting fields for your schedule. 

For what you are specifically asking, I believe the concatenate parameter would be exactly what you need. Hope this helps.

Robert Glover
VDC Manager
Message 4 of 5
artejon
in reply to: michael_fett

@michael_fett

Unfortunately for you, the feature @RobertAGlover is talking about is not available in Revit 2010.

Revit add-ins: CAD Purger (delete UNUSED and selected line patterns & line styles, find and delete CAD), Rooms To Spaces, Schedule Utilities (Calculated Values/Combined Parameters To Tags, reuse view filter rules in schedule filters), View Filter Manager at Revit Apps Store
Message 5 of 5
RobertAGlover
in reply to: artejon

Alas, this is true. But I don't know anyone still using 2010. The answer was provided more as a courtesy to other users who may come across is as I did. Thank you.

Robert Glover
VDC Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report