Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURVED ROOF

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
dordaneh
1063 Views, 4 Replies

CURVED ROOF

Hi Every one,
I'm new in Revit Architecture, I have problem with creating curved roofs in revit,

I've attached a picture of my work which I'm trying to draw in revit...
any one can help me please?! :(((

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: dordaneh

Start with the generic adaptive template. Start from from a flat projection of the curves at the reference levels, made with sets of 3 splines with 3 (or more) points, all at the reference level. Set some named reference planes for the heights, then change the host for each point to the corresponding named reference plane. Then create forms, load into project, and do Wall by face, or Roof by face.

curved_roofs.jpg

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5
dordaneh
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Hi Dear Alfredo;

I really really thank youy for your great ReplySmiley Very Happy I know it's a great way for my work,& Now I have a Great hope for completing my project! 🙂 and also thans for the Pic you made for me... Thank you...

Alfredo, As i said above I'm new in revit Architecture...
would you please do me a favor?

Please sort the Solution step by step,some how I can do it in my project?
I'm so sorry to ask you this 😞

You're a great help...Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🙂

P.S, I've attached my revit plan view picture,if this coul help...

Message 4 of 5
dordaneh
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Hi dear Alfredo, thanks again for your kind reply, Alfredo, I really need your help I can't stop crying because I can't do any thing for my project . I tried to do your solution I know it was great but I couldn't do that Smiley Sad

what should I do now? Alfredo Please Help me some how 😞

Message 5 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: dordaneh

Please refer to this article, in AugiWorld, starting from page 10:

http://www.augi.com/images/uploads/augiworld_issues/AW201205lr.pdf

That's the workfow that I described in my previous post.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report