Revit Architecture

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Brand new using Revit-trouble with section views

153 Views, 1 Replies
11-19-2012 01:01 PM

I am brand new to Revit and am having an issue with section creation and the visibility. We have a 3D model done with various softwares. When i link all of my dwg files no matter what my parameters are, the section views display everything outside of my limits, everything except the 3 areas done in Revit that were converted to dwg's. I am unsure as to why this is happening and some of the answers i have seen to alleviate this issue, i cannot do, due to my lack of knowledge in Revit.

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: Brand new using Revit-trouble with section views

11-20-2012 07:47 PM in reply to: NJD1995

NJD1995 wrote:

... no matter what my parameters are, the section views display everything outside of my limits, ...

...everything outside of the limits? Could that be similar to the situation described in this other thread?:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-Architecture/Crop-region-visibility/m-p/3688178

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube