Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Revit Series 2 - where is revit 7.0?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
148 Views, 6 Replies

Bought Revit Series 2 - where is revit 7.0?

Just got Revit series 2, where is my Revit 7.0? David
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What do you mean you just got it? You just got the CD? The next Revit Series released on CD will have Revit 7.0. The CD's for 7.0 (Series or stand-alone) have not been released yet. You can download 7.0 from the website, and run it in demo mode for 60 days. But I would recommend running 6.1 until you get the next Revit Series CD. "David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message news:17nhp0dcaapbg3oorb284d71bn20lme1da@4ax.com... > Just got Revit series 2, where is my Revit 7.0? > > David
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

I just got the license, Autodesk sent me the cd, so its 6.1 Whats the url for downloading 7.0? "Scott Davis" |>What do you mean you just got it? You just got the CD? |> |>The next Revit Series released on CD will have Revit 7.0. The CD's for 7.0 |>(Series or stand-alone) have not been released yet. |> |>You can download 7.0 from the website, and run it in demo mode for 60 days. |>But I would recommend running 6.1 until you get the next Revit Series CD. |> |>"David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message |>news:17nhp0dcaapbg3oorb284d71bn20lme1da@4ax.com... |>> Just got Revit series 2, where is my Revit 7.0? |>> |>> David |> David
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

http://revit.autodesk.com/download.asp "David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message news:4g9jp05tqv6pea6hi7dc270qvnqdk40nkn@4ax.com... >I just got the license, Autodesk sent me the cd, so its 6.1 > Whats the url for downloading 7.0? > > "Scott Davis" > |>What do you mean you just got it? You just got the CD? > |> > |>The next Revit Series released on CD will have Revit 7.0. The CD's for > 7.0 > |>(Series or stand-alone) have not been released yet. > |> > |>You can download 7.0 from the website, and run it in demo mode for 60 > days. > |>But I would recommend running 6.1 until you get the next Revit Series > CD. > |> > |>"David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message > |>news:17nhp0dcaapbg3oorb284d71bn20lme1da@4ax.com... > |>> Just got Revit series 2, where is my Revit 7.0? > |>> > |>> David > |> > > > David
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

so this is just a trial version. Its not registered? So should I install my licensed 6.1 or the trial 7.0? "Nic M." |>http://revit.autodesk.com/download.asp |> |> |> |>"David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message |>news:4g9jp05tqv6pea6hi7dc270qvnqdk40nkn@4ax.com... |>>I just got the license, Autodesk sent me the cd, so its 6.1 |>> Whats the url for downloading 7.0? |>> |>> "Scott Davis" |>> |>What do you mean you just got it? You just got the CD? |>> |> |>> |>The next Revit Series released on CD will have Revit 7.0. The CD's for |>> 7.0 |>> |>(Series or stand-alone) have not been released yet. |>> |> |>> |>You can download 7.0 from the website, and run it in demo mode for 60 |>> days. |>> |>But I would recommend running 6.1 until you get the next Revit Series |>> CD. |>> |> |>> |>"David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message |>> |>news:17nhp0dcaapbg3oorb284d71bn20lme1da@4ax.com... |>> |>> Just got Revit series 2, where is my Revit 7.0? |>> |>> |>> |>> David |>> |> |>> |>> |>> David |> David
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

It will run for 60 days as a trial version. When you get your Revit Series license information, the trial version can be authorized as a licensed version. The 6.1 license information will not authorize a 7.0 version, AFAIK. "David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message news:slfkp0l22ljt0uhfcibv31q42d0ol5v4io@4ax.com... > so this is just a trial version. Its not registered? > So should I install my licensed 6.1 or the trial 7.0? > > "Nic M." > |>http://revit.autodesk.com/download.asp > |> > |> > |> > |>"David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message > |>news:4g9jp05tqv6pea6hi7dc270qvnqdk40nkn@4ax.com... > |>>I just got the license, Autodesk sent me the cd, so its 6.1 > |>> Whats the url for downloading 7.0? > |>> > |>> "Scott Davis" > |>> |>What do you mean you just got it? You just got the CD? > |>> |> > |>> |>The next Revit Series released on CD will have Revit 7.0. The CD's for > |>> 7.0 > |>> |>(Series or stand-alone) have not been released yet. > |>> |> > |>> |>You can download 7.0 from the website, and run it in demo mode for 60 > |>> days. > |>> |>But I would recommend running 6.1 until you get the next Revit Series > |>> CD. > |>> |> > |>> |>"David Allen" <*@*.com> wrote in message > |>> |>news:17nhp0dcaapbg3oorb284d71bn20lme1da@4ax.com... > |>> |>> Just got Revit series 2, where is my Revit 7.0? > |>> |>> > |>> |>> David > |>> |> > |>> > |>> > |>> David > |> > > > David
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

my autocad 2005 uses the same serial as revit 6.1 so now 7.0 is going to have a different serial number? Thats seems lame because my serial number is my subscription contract number. I guess I need to install the 7.0 download to find out. "Scott Davis" |>It will run for 60 days as a trial version. When you get your Revit Series |>license information, the trial version can be authorized as a licensed |>version. The 6.1 license information will not authorize a 7.0 version, David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report