Revit Architecture

Distinguished Contributor
djarvis
Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Blue Screen on Launch

80 Views, 1 Replies
12-08-2004 12:04 PM
I have downloaded Revit 7.0 and installed it, however I get the dreaded blue screen when I launch the product. With the message : "Win32k.sys - Address BF839DC2 base at BF800000, Datestamp 3d6de5e5"

I am running XP Pro SP1, 3.06GHz P4, 1.00GB RamNVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Drew
Distinguished Contributor
sbrown
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Blue Screen on Launch

12-08-2004 12:10 PM in reply to: djarvis
I havent heard of a bluescreen since win nt / 2000 anyway, try turning your hardware accelleration off completely. Then try a complete reinstall. I've installed 7.0 on 3 diff machine types with no issues on install. You may want to redownload, just in case something happened to your file.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube