Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baseboard and moulding line

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hakuna78
675 Views, 3 Replies

Baseboard and moulding line

I have two questions regarding the baseboard and moulding line:

1. Normally how to create baseboard along the wall base? I tried to build a type of short wall beside the main wall to simulate baseboard. But this way I can not use a profile for it in a classic design style.

2. Same question to moulding line along the corner of celing and wall. Also I need to schedule the baseboard and the moulding line in length.

Can anybody help? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tnitke
in reply to: hakuna78

Try using wall sweeps.
Message 3 of 4
RevitIt

I use Slab edge, it's easily schedulable and placed
Message 4 of 4
melarch

Of course yo can also use the Create (Create-In-Place) Tool from the bottom of the Modeling tab on the Design Bar. This allows you to create solids and voids that can be assigned a category and scheduled. In addition you can create your own parameters in the project or shared parameters to be use in multiple projects. Anyways Create-In-Place solid/void geometric objects are more flexible than slab edge profiles, since they are almost equivalent to creating a family and can be copied and pasted into other projects.

Mel Persin, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report