Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back In The Swing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
stuntmonkee
263 Views, 1 Reply

Back In The Swing

I recently changed firms, and was work back on ADT for several months, but after a few persuasive talks, and convincing that if we did our 3d rendering in Revit instead of Viz, or Max, not only would they be able to get the model, but also sections, elevations, and not have to train me right away to re-learn Viz right now. So now they are all hooked, and I have complete freedom to take the rendering as far as I wish.

So that brings me to my question of where some good sites for 3D info that pertains to Revit/Accurender/RPC. I use RUGI, and have uploaded a few models, and I have been checkin the RPC site, and I really need the RPC3 plug-in to work with Revit, but I guess we have to wait till version 7. So do you guys have any ideas for band-aids till then. Some good cars & objects or just materials?

Thanks
Stunts
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: stuntmonkee

Definitely check out accustudio.com and post requests at zoogdesign.com/forums "stuntmonkee" wrote in message news:4328255.1076518791070.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I recently changed firms, and was work back on ADT for several months, but after a few persuasive talks, and convincing that if we did our 3d rendering in Revit instead of Viz, or Max, not only would they be able to get the model, but also sections, elevations, and not have to train me right away to re-learn Viz right now. So now they are all hooked, and I have complete freedom to take the rendering as far as I wish. > > So that brings me to my question of where some good sites for 3D info that pertains to Revit/Accurender/RPC. I use RUGI, and have uploaded a few models, and I have been checkin the RPC site, and I really need the RPC3 plug-in to work with Revit, but I guess we have to wait till version 7. So do you guys have any ideas for band-aids till then. Some good cars & objects or just materials? > > Thanks > Stunts

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report