Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG IN THE LEGENDS

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
larissalexandre
448 Views, 5 Replies

BUG IN THE LEGENDS

Hi,

I would like to know if is there any reason the legends i am creating doesn´t appear on the project browser. If i Create a new project it stays all right, but some of my projects got this bug and i wanna know if there is a solution for it.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Just so I'm clear, on a new project you can create legends, but you cannot on exiting projects? So if you open a new project from the out of the box template, create a legend, check to insure it appears in your browser, assuming it does if you close and reopen the project will the legend still appear? Or, is this only effecting projects that are in production for some time? Or, were these file upgraded? Speaking of this what version are you working in? 

Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 6
rosskirby
in reply to: larissalexandre

My guess is that there is some sort of filter applied to your project browser that is hiding the new legends.  Scroll to the top of the project browser, right click on the very top item (Views), and choose Type Properties.  In the window that opens, there are two drop-down boxes at the top.  In the one to the right of "Type", choose "all".  

There may be a project parameter in your projects that is applied to views that controls whether or not they appear in the project browser.  Unfortunately, new views created may not have a value set for that parameter, and thus may not appear in the project browser.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 4 of 6
alan.quinn
in reply to: rosskirby

Good point Ross.......Thanks, Alan

Message 5 of 6

I don't think it's a filter, because Legends do not respond to Browser Organization's filters.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 6 of 6
f_santana
in reply to: larissalexandre

Revit Architecture 2013 here in the office where I work with this same problem on some files.
I was able to verify that the "System Family: Legends" disappeared
is there any way to load this file again in the family?

Você achou uma postagem útil? Então fique à vontade para curtir essas postagens!
Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão Aceitar Solução.

Fábio Santana
Architect | CAD/BIM Manager

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report