Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic sizing fo text

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
quattda
119 Views, 1 Reply

Automatic sizing fo text

I am new to Revit and am using version 6.1. When I am placing a wall in my drawing the dimensions are too small to read. When I try to zoom in they resize and are still too small. I looked in help to try to stop this from happening. Where do I need to go to change this setting?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: quattda

Are you talking about the "temp dims" or the permanent dimensions? Temp dims will stay the same size relative to the screen resolution as you zoom. Change your screen resolution if they are too small. Permanent dims are sized according to the scale of the view you are working in. Change the scale of the view if the dims are too small. "quattda" wrote in message news:12480219.1097072212999.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am new to Revit and am using version 6.1. When I am placing a wall in my drawing the dimensions are too small to read. When I try to zoom in they resize and are still too small. I looked in help to try to stop this from happening. Where do I need to go to change this setting?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report