Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk is seeking an Autodesk Revit Product Marketing Manager

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
156 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk is seeking an Autodesk Revit Product Marketing Manager

Autodesk is looking for a person for a product marketing position working with Autodesk Revit in Waltham, MA, just outside of Boston. Candidates should be familiar with Autodesk Revit, be good with technology generally, have very good written communication and presentation skills, have some background in the building industry, and be willing to travel worldwide. If you are a Revit enthusiast looking for a career opportunity in high-tech marketing you can find out more about the position at http://autodesk.recruitmax.com/ENG/candidates. Search on Req. ID 55482.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mharper
in reply to: Anonymous

If you are interested in the Autodesk Revit Product Marketing Manager opportunity, please e-mail me your resume directly and I will be sure it receives prompt attention:

michelle.harper@autodesk.com
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I tried to find this job listing but it didn't come up when I type in Req.ID 55482 when I follow link provided.
Message 4 of 4
mharper

Sorry for any confusion; we have just filled the position and removed the posting. If you'd like to send me a copy of your resume still for future consideration: michelle.harper@autodesk.com. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report