Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned Levels not showing in Project Browser

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
gdfisher
4232 Views, 2 Replies

Assigned Levels not showing in Project Browser

In starting a new project, I renamed "Level 1" to "Street Level" and "Level 2" to "Level 1". Next I added two additional levels in the drawing, "Level 2" and "Level 3". My Project Browser shows only Level 1, Site, and Street. Why do the Levels 2 and 3 not show under and how can I get them to.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
damo3
in reply to: gdfisher

You have created "black" levels instead of "blue levels" to make levels you have created show up in the project browser

Go to VIEW ribbon

>on the CREATE panel look for PLAN VIEWS, click and select floor plans. Ensure "do not duplicate existing views' is ticked and select the levels you wish to make plan views of. 

for future levels to show up in the browser without this process, tick the check box plan view in the options bar when making the level. 

hope it helps. 

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Message 3 of 3
galcalá
in reply to: gdfisher

In my case the level was listed in the browser. it was already on a sheet and now is not.  It is a blue level as indicated on the elevations. Clicking on the blue level circle takes me to the floor plan view. I am trying to drop it back on it's sheet but can't find it in the project browser to drag it on the sheet. 

I need some quick direction as I am on a very tight deadline.

Thank you,

Gil

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report