Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Schedules

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
195 Views, 1 Reply

Area Schedules

Hello All: I have an area schedule with the first floor divided into different sections, ie. circulation, education, administration. Is there a way when creating the schedule to have it calculate the total square footage..... I am clicking under Sorting/Grouping Area and Grand Total at the bottom....but I keep getting the count and no total. Thanks Clay
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

On Sorting/Grouping tab turn on Footer Checkmark. On Formatting tab select Area field and turn on Calculate Totals checkmark. HTH "Clay" wrote in message news:41702802$1_1@newsprd01... > Hello All: > > I have an area schedule with the first floor divided into different > sections, ie. circulation, education, administration. > > Is there a way when creating the schedule to have it calculate the total > square footage..... > > I am clicking under Sorting/Grouping > > Area and Grand Total at the bottom....but I keep getting the count and no > total. > > Thanks > > Clay >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report