Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angled Walls

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
474 Views, 2 Replies

Angled Walls

I know I have seen previous posts for angled walls. But I can not find them. Can someone please tell me how to angle an exterior wall? Thanks in advance, mike@mdsarchitect.com
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

In Place Family Sweep, Wall Catagory. Draw the profile of the angled wall, and then draw the sweep path. These walls will host doors and windows, but you will get funny results unless your wall is thick enough to host the vertical height of the door/window within it. Don't expect your doors/windows/frames to slant to follow the wall. "Mike Smith" wrote in message news:4146245b_2@newsprd01... > I know I have seen previous posts for angled walls. But I can not find > them. Can someone please tell me how to angle an exterior wall? > > Thanks in advance, > mike@mdsarchitect.com > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you do such things on a Vertical Compound Wall? What you are mentioning is only good on a single layer wall type, correct? Thanks, Jarod "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:41467bb2$1_3@newsprd01... > In Place Family Sweep, Wall Catagory. Draw the profile of the angled > wall, > and then draw the sweep path. These walls will host doors and windows, > but > you will get funny results unless your wall is thick enough to host the > vertical height of the door/window within it. Don't expect your > doors/windows/frames to slant to follow the wall. > > "Mike Smith" wrote in message > news:4146245b_2@newsprd01... >> I know I have seen previous posts for angled walls. But I can not find >> them. Can someone please tell me how to angle an exterior wall? >> >> Thanks in advance, >> mike@mdsarchitect.com >> >> > > Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "Vertical Compound Wall.rvt"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report