Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting Line weights

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
shawn
322 Views, 0 Replies

Adjusting Line weights

I have adjusted ALL my line weights in Object Styles using only pens 1,2, or 3.. and the cut lines still look heavey on cut sections, (compared to what I'm used to with AutoCad). Do any of you find that you have to go and change the actual lines weights themselve vs. just changing the "pen" number to get a traditional pen 1-5 line weight? And yes I know this questions dates me - I learned on plotters that used real pens, which I think were something like .05 mm to .15 mm?? or something like that.

I should add that I work mostly at home (in AutoCad) and rarely get to see full scale plots of my work, which makes it difficult to know if there are graphic issues with the final product - and becuase I work mostly with home owners and contractors, my clients are not very sophisticated about such matters. That being said, it still seems like the line weights in Revit are very heavy compared to what I'm used to in AutoCad.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report