Revit Architecture

Distinguished Contributor
shawn
Message 1 of 1 (173 Views)

Adjusting Line weights

173 Views, 0 Replies
02-18-2012 12:34 PM

I have adjusted ALL my line weights in Object Styles using only pens 1,2, or 3.. and the cut lines still look heavey on cut sections, (compared to what I'm used to with AutoCad). Do any of you find that you have to go and change the actual lines weights themselve vs. just changing the "pen" number to get a traditional pen 1-5 line weight? And yes I know this questions dates me - I learned on plotters that used real pens, which I think were something like .05 mm to .15 mm?? or something like that.

I should add that I work mostly at home (in AutoCad) and rarely get to see full scale plots of my work, which makes it difficult to know if there are graphic issues with the final product - and becuase I work mostly with home owners and contractors, my clients are not very sophisticated about such matters. That being said, it still seems like the line weights in Revit are very heavy compared to what I'm used to in AutoCad.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube