Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust Drafting Patterns

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
255 Views, 4 Replies

Adjust Drafting Patterns

hi

I tried to Drafting Pattern aligned with my two But it is very difficult .

Is there a quick and accurate way to solve this problem

Attache Revit File(Saved 2014)

Adjust Hatch.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
awes
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Replace your drafting pattern type with a model one. Draw your filled region and mirror.

Message 3 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: awes

hi

Yes .I know.

But I'm trying to Drafting Patterns I use.

Thank you for the reply.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

You cannot change the origin point of a Drafting Pattern as it is based on the internal origin of the Project file, therefore you cannot simply adjust the lines of the hatch. I don't think Drafting Patterns are really intended to be used that precisely. I understand that doesn't look very professional, so is there any specific reason why you cannot use a Model Pattern?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for your answer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report