Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding detailed component

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dallas_dh
274 Views, 1 Reply

Adding detailed component

Hi

I'm having trouble inserting a bath in particular from the components tab.  I go to components and I only have 3 items in the drop down list; termination board, construction trailer and metal support.  How can I add a bath to the components list?  The bath doesn’t work for all those families.  I’ve added a bath to my project browser screen and dragged it in from there but I would like it to be in the components drop down lists.  How do I do this?   I’m using revit 2013.  may be a very simple solution but it has had me stuck for some time

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: dallas_dh

If the family is a detail component (that's what I understand from your message), it will not be on the list of families when you do: Architecture (or Home) > Component > Place a component. It will be available when when you do Annotate > Component > Detail Component.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report