Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Text to Family

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2012 Views, 2 Replies

Adding Text to Family

I added text to a block but it won't show up in a new drawing... I know I am missing something Doug
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Text doesn't show up in the family. It is for writing notes to yourself or users on how to use the family. If you want to have text in it, you should create a group with the family and the text. Or use model text, but that is not a great way to go about doing this. Greg "Doug" wrote in message news:4007e3f1$1_3@statler... > I added text to a block but it won't show up in a new drawing... I know I am > missing something > > Doug > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Figured it out. Need to add a label. Doug "Greg Cashen" wrote in message news:40081a87$1_2@statler... > Text doesn't show up in the family. It is for writing notes to yourself or > users on how to use the family. If you want to have text in it, you should > create a group with the family and the text. Or use model text, but that is > not a great way to go about doing this. > > Greg > > "Doug" wrote in message > news:4007e3f1$1_3@statler... > > I added text to a block but it won't show up in a new drawing... I know I > am > > missing something > > > > Doug > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report