Revit Architecture

*Dustin
Message 1 of 2 (488 Views)

ANNE??????

488 Views, 1 Replies
12-16-2003 06:14 AM
Do you have any idea why I can view post on the web reader and on new groups I join but all groups I joined before the update now will not download new post or unread post? I am using outlook express. I have not changed a thing, do I need to rejoin each group but then I lose the ones I follow? I am lost thanks
*Anne Brown
Message 2 of 2 (488 Views)

Re: ANNE??????

12-16-2003 06:55 AM in reply to: *Dustin
You are probably going to have to delete the discussion.autodesk.com server from your list of newsgroup servers, clear your cache and reload messages. I did so with Netscape including deleting the .rc file and all is working well - and very, very quickly. In Outlook Express reset the newsgroup and redownload the headers. Others have done this with Outlook Express and now see the new messages. Other information from saved messages on resetting OE: Microsoft Outlook Express 6 Go to tools/options/maintenance and uncheck delete news messages x days after being downloaded. You will then retain all messages. Right click on the discussion.autodesk.com and choose reset groups. Redownload the messages. or Menu item "View" , "Current View" choose "Show all messages" Also choose "Tools" - "Options" -"maintenance" and unclick "Delete read message bodies in newsgroups" and "Delete messages older than ____ days" or more information may be found at msnews.microsoft.com /microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress or at "Inside Outlook Express" at http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ -- Anne Brown Manager, Moderator Autodesk Product Support Discussion Groups Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion Dustin wrote: > > Do you have any idea why I can view post on the web reader and on new groups > I join but all groups I joined before the update now will not download new > post or unread post? I am using outlook express. I have not changed a thing, > do I need to rejoin each group but then I lose the ones I follow? I am lost > > thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube