Revit Architecture

*Scott Davis
Message 11 of 12 (60 Views)

Re: A few images from Revit 7 - building maker

10-06-2004 06:40 AM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
Revit does not yet have full MEP capabilities, but will in the fututre. Revit will export to DWG or DXF, so you could use Revit drawings in Building Systems, but they would be simple 2D drawings with no intelligence. "HVACEFM" wrote in message news:21594606.1097056488599.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi, > > Perhaps you could give me an answer to a question I could not get answer yet. From white papers I understood that Revit is a parametric CAD tool. Is it possible to use Revit R? in Autodesk Building Systems 2005 in a parametric way? > > thx
HVACEFM
Message 12 of 12 (60 Views)

Re: A few images from Revit 7 - building maker

10-11-2004 04:32 AM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
thx Scott,
could you perhaps name a white paper dealing with the issue in detail?
My basic desire is to have a few room types in parametric form available equipped with MEP ( office, kitchen,toilet,utilities) and adjust them parametrically to copy paste them as various buildings. The parametric changes should affect all the design. Is this possible yet?

thx

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube