Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6.0 to 6.1 one time upgrade

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
152 Views, 1 Reply

6.0 to 6.1 one time upgrade

I upgraded to 6.1 at the beginning of the week and subsequently upgraded the current model I am working on to 6.1 as well. You know the drill by now, when you first open old file in new Revit, it says this is a one time upgrade... Anyways, I get this every time I open my file even though I just upgraded and saved. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You wouldn't by any chance have a drawing referenced into that file? The linked drawing will not be upgraded and cause the 'one time update' to occur every time you open the file. "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:405a265c_1@newsprd01... > I upgraded to 6.1 at the beginning of the week and subsequently upgraded the > current model I am working on to 6.1 as well. You know the drill by now, > when you first open old file in new Revit, it says this is a one time > upgrade... Anyways, I get this every time I open my file even though I just > upgraded and saved. > > Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? > > Thanks > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report