Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party extension error message

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
eluttmann
435 Views, 0 Replies

3rd party extension error message

Hello,

I am getting this error message below when I synchronize my local file mwith the central file. I have also been getting a similar error when opening the file that gives me options to continue working with error, etc. Some at the office are using Revit 2013 through Building Design Suite and othewrs are using Revit Structurte or MEP. How can I remove this error message, and what exactly do these extensions affect with the grand scheme of the modelled project?

"The file Project_Eluttmann you are trying to synchronize was modified by the third-party updater Unknown : REXExtension: DReinfWall which is not currently installed. If you continue to Synchronize with Central or Reload Latest, data maintained by this updater will not be updated properly. This may create problems when Project_Eluttmann is later opened when Unknown : REXExtension: DReinfWall is present."

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report