Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

3D Camera View Atrium Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
eabshi4
303 Views, 2 Replies

3D Camera View Atrium Help!

I'm currently Building a Library Technology Hub that has  3 story atrium. I'm trying to create a 3d camera view that shows the mulitple levels that open to the atrium. However, only the 1st floor and mezanine floor (within 1st floor ceiling heights) are in my 3d view. The rendred view shows as if I have a solid ceiling across the entire 1st floor. I am almost positive that this is an issue with my camera settings since my 2nd and 3rd floors are cut around the atrium opening. I have clicked on almost every option in my properties menu and am at a loss! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tutorials I should refer to!

Just btw, I'm an intermediate level, self-taught revit user (I have used it on a daily basis for about a year now). I'm no guru, but I'm quite savvy on making things work like I want them to.

I have attached a test render of the space. the "ceiling" should be open above my mezanine, and extend to desk at the right and the lounge seating at the left. However, it has rendered as a single plane.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

It is difficult to say without an image or the file.

Have you tried to use Section Box  in Perspective View? Using it you can adjust the  position from where you see the perspective, you can see in neighbour room making the wall betwen the space and the camera to "disapear"....

Maybe your Camera is inside a Wall or Floor.....or maybe you have used Mass Elements and they are still visible...

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

I'm not sure what had happened, however I simply deleted my floor and remade it which solved the problem! I think it must have just been a graphics glitch! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report