Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 - 360 CLOUD RENDERING ERRORS - "failed to authenticate" HELP!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tyler.t.brady
2395 Views, 4 Replies

2014 - 360 CLOUD RENDERING ERRORS - "failed to authenticate" HELP!!

I started rendering using 360 cloud a few weeks ago. I've done lots of renders, all working fine until a few days ago.

Now when i submit a render to the cloud in Revit 2014, it takes forever to process and then says either"could not complete your request, failed to authenticate" or something similar but with "could not upload file" aswell.

I have found various (old) forum discussions about this problem, and I have tried logging out and clearing my browser cache etc but it still wont work.

Does anybody know a way to get around this?

I have a deadline coming up and really need to get these renders going!

Thanks for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
psimon
in reply to: tyler.t.brady

Same for me.  I have never had rendering issues until about three or four days ago.  I can't render anything at all in the cloud now.  It takes forever to upload.  I get messages saying cannot connect with the server, or that the file is the wrong type (?!), or that there was a problem and the rendering failed.  I can no longer get anything at all to render.

Message 3 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: psimon

Hi Philip,

You may want to refer to the Get Satisfaction forum for cloud related issues:

http://feedback.autodesk.com/cloudservices

This group will be able to help you idenify the problem.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 5
eugene
in reply to: jessica.t

HI,

I can't upload any renders into cloud. It was not a problem before although it took very long (40 - 60 minutes) per view to upload. It just don't want to upload anything anymore. I keep on getting the message " The rendering service could not be completed your request. The file could not be uploaded." Our IT guys tried toe check out if it was a network problem but they can't seem to find anything  wrong..

Please help, I am way past my deadline and still got 14 views to render....

Eugene

Message 5 of 5

Had this issue before christmas, same error message and would not sent to the cloud. For me, it was something to do with "Stairs by component"

I removed the stairs and used the sketch mode and it worked for me after that. It now works fine though after installing the SP a while ago.

Try removing any component stairs you have and place them back in using the sketched stairs. 

Annoying i know, im not 100% sure what the issue was but this worked for me.

Hope this helps

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report