Re: (2013) Revit crash to desktop, no warrning when using TOPO SURFACE

09-13-2012 03:08 PM in reply to: Tahnabee

That is good to hear.

Lance Coffey
rfender3333
Message 13 of 15 (596 Views)

09-28-2012 06:19 PM in reply to: Milos_Vajdic

The following is what I posted to find out if it was me or the Program.  So if it is a bug, how do we get someone at AutoDesk to resolve the problem?

My students (and Me) have experienced a problem when creating a simple toposurface. We can start and work our way through the entire process, but when we pick on the "Green Check", to finish the surface, the program just crashes... sometimes with an error message / Fatal Error... sometimes just shutting down and closing without warning. I haven't experienced this with any of the earlier versions of REVIT. We can do a small portion of the toposurface, finish it, save the file, re-open the surface and add a little more and repeat the process until complete... but it shouldn't be this way. HELP

Active Contributor
Milos_Vajdic
Message 14 of 15 (574 Views)

10-01-2012 04:28 PM in reply to: Milos_Vajdic
This problem was fixed for me with the latest service pack. Make sure you have it installed. Regards Milos Vajdic [GG_logo_browns_Mid]architecture interior design urban design heritage 243 Pirie Street Adelaide 5000 South Australia T 08 8232 3626 F 08 8232 3625 [image001A] E milosv@grievegillett.com.au W www.grievegillett.com.au [facebook_logo] NOTICE - This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or reproduction of this document is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error please erase it and telephone (08) 8232 3626. Whilst virus scanning software is utilised by Grieve Gillett Pty Ltd, no responsibility is taken for any virus damage that may originate from this transmission and the receiver is urged to scan this transmission and any attachments for computer viruses. [http://media4.architecturemedia.net/site_media/media/cache/dd/ae/ddae3f110cbdd948fe5248e2b7c36c67.jp... Keith Neighbour Award for Commercial Architecture: Adelaide Studios (Grieve Gillett and Cox Richardson in association) The David Saunders Award for Heritage: Museum of Economic Botany Conservation Works Interior Architecture Commendation: Adelaide Studios (Grieve Gillett and Cox Richardson in association) Heritage Commendation: Adelaide Studios (Grieve Gillett and Cox Richardson in association) This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com
Active Contributor
Milos_Vajdic
Message 15 of 15 (574 Views)

10-01-2012 04:33 PM in reply to: rfender3333

Latest service pack fixes this problem for me.

Make sure you have it installed.

Although I am still a bit paranoid of losing my work so I click finish several times and save rather than doing the topo surface all at once like i previous versions.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube