Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RevitMFC.DLL error Load !

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
super_bird_79
626 Views, 5 Replies

RevitMFC.DLL error Load !

I Install Revit in my machine and I´m get error:

Couldn´t Load RevitMFC.dll ?

What´s the matter ????
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I've also encountered this problem on a Revit 2009 Deployment. along with missing adlmres.dll & anavres.dll files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Matthew
Message 3 of 6
Jan-Boob
in reply to: super_bird_79

Yes, I have the same problem. I have noticed that it is 1 file which isn't being extracted from Data1.cab file (anavres.dll), but the other 2 files don't exist on the image (revitmfc.dll & adlmres.dll). I didn't install from the Revit DVD. I downloaded the product from the Autodesk web site. Can anyone confirm that these files exist on the DVD? I think i might just manually update my image...
Message 4 of 6
JMFLYNT

I downloaded the install file from my work, after downloading the intall from autodesk, i got the same error from both, and we are running revit 2010 with no problems at my office
Message 5 of 6
BadDuck

I have the same problem with Revit 2010 on a Windows XP Professionnel SP3 CHS. I got the following error message:
"Revit could not load RevitMFC.dll" .
Message 6 of 6
EKey

I have the same Error when I installed Revit 2010 from deployment. I had a lot of problems to create a Deployment and now I should struggle with workstation installation!!! I start to hate Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community