Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit crashes when selecting object after executing API programs.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
homer_anave
333 Views, 1 Reply

Revit crashes when selecting object after executing API programs.

I have just migrated our programs made in Revit 2013 API to 2014 API, and started testing all of them. But an issue came across.

When I create a new project and run any of the programs at once, Revit crashes just when selecting any object just when the program has finished.

I tried to debug one of the programs and there was no problem at all during the debugging of the program itself, but when I select an object, the IDE tells me that there is a CultureNotFoundException, and says the culture is not supported. And so Revit crashes.

I was not familiar with the CultureInfo class and so never used even once in our programs.

Is there anything I must add in my code or settings of my programs?

By the way, I use both Japanese and English as main languages of our programs. I use a Japanese version of Revit 2014 and a Japanese Windows 7.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Joe.Ye
in reply to: homer_anave

As it is about the culture issue, hope this forum topic helps.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939949/en-us

If this doesn't help, would you please upload a minimum buildable code project for us to reproduce the issue? Note: please don't upload the code that is considered as your business secret. Thanks!

Joe Ye
Contractor
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community