Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check if Model is opened in Audit

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jinsol.kim
392 Views, 4 Replies

How to check if Model is opened in Audit

Is there any ways to access Audit property when DocumentOpeningEvent is triggered? 

I would like to collect information if the model is opened in Audit mode by users.

For similar behavior, I'm wondering if there's any ways to get SaveAsOptions object when DocumentSavingAs event is triggered.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jeremytammik
in reply to: jinsol.kim

Dear Jinsol Kim,

Thank you for your query.

I assume you are referring to the OpenOptions.Audit property used to specify whether to expand all elements to check for corruption when opening a document.

This property is only used as an input argument when your add-in is actively opening a document.

This property will not enable you to determine whether the current model was opened for audit, neither in the DocumentOpening event handler nor anywhere else.

I am not aware of any method at all for determining this.

I'll ask the development team whether they can suggest anything and let you know what I find out.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Message 3 of 5

following up on this, it would still be nice to see if Audit was checked on open.  Other settings like compact on syncs are available....

Message 4 of 5

If this is important for you, please submit a wish for it in the Revit Idea Station.

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Message 5 of 5

😞 ill just keep scraping my users journal files to find out when they audit...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community