Remote General

Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (401 Views)
Accepted Solution

Network File Access?

401 Views, 2 Replies
09-25-2013 05:15 AM

The files I work from are on a network drive at my company... my home PC is not connected to that network.  Using Autodesk Remote, will I have access to all the network drives my work PC has access to?

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)

Re: Network File Access?

09-27-2013 05:26 PM in reply to: mrack42
AR gives you access to your office PC like all other RDP software: so whatever you can access on your PC is available.
Make sure you talk to your IT folks about it since most Servers can be set up to do the same for free (no downloads or installs) plus your IT might have restrictions on what you can do (your have to install AR on the office PC as well as your remote device).
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)

Re: Network File Access?

09-28-2013 05:28 AM in reply to: pendean
Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Remote Category!

The Remote forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community