Community
Remote Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Remote Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Remote topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to Download

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
bradnee
2635 Views, 14 Replies

Link to Download

Autodesk Remote requires an Autodesk Subscription to run. If you have a paid-Subscription and want to connect two PCs, you can download the PC client here:

https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3aautod...

You'll need to install the PC client on two machines to connect them.

The iPad app (not required to share two PCs) will let you drive your PC from your iPad. You can get the iPad app from Apple's App Store.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
DarrenP
in reply to: bradnee

when i try to log in on a computer it says my log in is not asscoiated to a subscription contract which it is

the ipad version works fine

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 15
schmiej
in reply to: DarrenP

Are you still having this issue on the PC?

If you are, you may have an issue with some cached data on the PC.  Please follow these steps to remove cached data:

1) Exit Autodesk Remote

2) Open file explorer and go to (type this into the location window) %localappdata%\Autodesk\adRemote

3) Open the folder v0.2 and delete all contents

4) restart Autodesk Remote and log in.

Message 4 of 15
DarrenP
in reply to: schmiej

nope it didn't work

same error message

the weird thing is the beta worked fine

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 15
schmiej

Do you have a subscription for Autodesk Remote?

Message 6 of 15
DarrenP

yes i do

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 7 of 15
schmiej

Please check what version of Autodesk Remote you have installed.  This can be found in the About window.

Message 8 of 15
DarrenP

Version 1.0.4.1

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 9 of 15
schmiej

Ok, let's review the items you checked, because this still looks like corrupted data.

• When you cleared the old user data did you stop the exit (not close) autodesk remote before deleting all the files?
  • If yes, then can you log into the accounts.autodesk.com site and check the subscription tab for Autodesk Remote
  • If you are still having issues, can you email the log.txt file after starting autodesk remote and encountering the bug.  Email to autodesk.remote.support@autodesk.com

Thank you.

Message 10 of 15
DarrenP

ok i'll email the log.txt file

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 11 of 15
DarrenP

sent email

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 12 of 15
saieshanvandayar

Is Autodesk remote availble for student licences?

Message 13 of 15
DarrenP
in reply to: saieshanvandayar

nope

its only available to subscrption customers

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 14 of 15
alester

was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue. I received an email saying I can use it but when I log in I get the same error.

Message 15 of 15
schmiej

Autodesk Remote requires an active Autodesk Subscription to download.  Please log into https://accounts.autodesk.com/ and check your subscriptions for Autodesk Remote.   Once verified you have a subscription you can download Autodesk Remote from http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/en after logging into the Autodesk Exchange store.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report