Community
Remote Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Remote Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Remote topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard gets screwed up.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dstonge
696 Views, 4 Replies

Keyboard gets screwed up.

When I go to use the keyboard on the remote computer, I cannot write 9 or 0.. they turn out as [ and ]. Same with the shift 9 and 0. I get { and }.

It's as if the program is switching the keys around. This is happening with a few of the keys actually, and it seems like it changes each time I log in. Very odd... This is PC to PC.

The biggest problem with that is, my logon password has a 0 in it. I can't even log into the computer, if I'm truly remote.

Cansel.ca
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JLRDinc
in reply to: dstonge

i am having the same issues as well. my keyboard at home will not let me type anything. as soon as i hit esc or any letter the screen logs back out as if i hit alt ctl del.

and its tough for me to sign in because my password has numbers and a few capital letters.

dont know what the deal is. i had to use the mouse to export the dwg to autocad and save to dropbox and work on my home pc.

this isnt looking good for autodesk remote
Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: JLRDinc

Are these wireless keyboards? Or keyboards with 'keyboard' drivers running them? Question applies to the host and/or guest computers.
Message 4 of 5
JLRDinc
in reply to: pendean

yes both computers have wireless keyboards with the drivers installed.
Message 5 of 5
dstonge
in reply to: pendean

In my case, both are laptops so keyboards are all internal.
Cansel.ca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report