Community
Remote Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Remote Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Remote topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard gets screwed up.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
699 Views, 4 Replies

Keyboard gets screwed up.

When I go to use the keyboard on the remote computer, I cannot write 9 or 0.. they turn out as [ and ]. Same with the shift 9 and 0. I get { and }.

It's as if the program is switching the keys around. This is happening with a few of the keys actually, and it seems like it changes each time I log in. Very odd... This is PC to PC.

The biggest problem with that is, my logon password has a 0 in it. I can't even log into the computer, if I'm truly remote.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JLRDinc
in reply to: Anonymous

i am having the same issues as well. my keyboard at home will not let me type anything. as soon as i hit esc or any letter the screen logs back out as if i hit alt ctl del.

and its tough for me to sign in because my password has numbers and a few capital letters.

dont know what the deal is. i had to use the mouse to export the dwg to autocad and save to dropbox and work on my home pc.

this isnt looking good for autodesk remote
Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: JLRDinc

Are these wireless keyboards? Or keyboards with 'keyboard' drivers running them? Question applies to the host and/or guest computers.
Message 4 of 5
JLRDinc
in reply to: pendean

yes both computers have wireless keyboards with the drivers installed.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

In my case, both are laptops so keyboards are all internal.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report