Remote General Discussion

Remote General Discussion

rhowell
Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)
Accepted Solution

Multiple Monitor Support

385 Views, 3 Replies
02-06-2014 09:10 PM
I have a 3 monitor display set up and it is a super pain for me to have to disable two of the monitors before I leave so that when I remote in everything shows up on the single display. I would love a little button somewhere in the remote app that would let me cycle through each monitor. Has there been any more progress on support for multiple monitors? If so, can you give us any idea when we will see this feature?
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

Re: Multiple Monitor Support

02-09-2014 04:05 PM in reply to: rhowell
Anyone that knows cannot say, and Autodesk doesn't pre-announce future abilities of unreleased software.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
jarod
Message 3 of 4 (308 Views)

03-12-2014 07:30 AM in reply to: rhowell

The latest release does work with multiple monitors...

Employee
schmiej
Message 4 of 4 (306 Views)

03-12-2014 09:07 AM in reply to: rhowell

rhowell wrote:
I have a 3 monitor display set up and it is a super pain for me to have to disable two of the monitors before I leave so that when I remote in everything shows up on the single display. I would love a little button somewhere in the remote app that would let me cycle through each monitor. Has there been any more progress on support for multiple monitors? If so, can you give us any idea when we will see this feature?

The new release supports multiple monitors. On the iPad, you can cycle thru the monitors.  On the PC you can cycle thru the monitors or you can open separate windows to each monitor.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Remote Category!

The Remote forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.