Community
Remote Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Remote Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Remote topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Sign In

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jamal
625 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot Sign In

I downloaded the client and it installed just fine.  The remote comes up and asks me to sign in.  When I click the sign in button nothing happens.  It is not frozen, but nothing happens when I click sign in.  I restarted my computer, tried re-installing the client, but nothing seems to fix it. 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
asburyj
in reply to: jamal

Hi Jamal,

This may be a firewall related issue. 

The following ports must not be explicitly blocked on either the local machine or any intervening firewall between the local machine and the internet (for both host and client machines):

8090 - 8300 UDP Used for client to host communications,

7182 UDP

8080 - 8090 TCP (outgoing) 

80, 443 TCP (outgoing) Used for HTTP and HTTPS communications
Ensure the following domains are not blocked for HTTPS:
*.otoy.com
*.webcl.com
*.otoyserver.com

In addition some antivirus softwares have been known to block the remote application so you may need to adjust your antivirus settings to ignore Autodesk remote

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 5
tylern
in reply to: asburyj

i am having the exact same issue,
ive given permission to Remote to go through my fire wall,

no antivirus interference.

The thing is,is that it worked before, (a couple weeks ago) but now when i click sign in, nothing comes up.... no log in box, nothing..

Message 4 of 5
asburyj
in reply to: tylern

Has anything on your network changed? New network Hardware or ISP? New firewall on your system? You may also wish to also try upgrading to the 1.5 version of the client if you haven't yet.

Jeffry Asbury
Message 5 of 5
schmiej
in reply to: jamal

The backend server does a time check on the token authorization while signing in. Check that your computer's date and time is set correctly.  

As a 2nd check, go to accounts.autodesk.com and try signing in.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report