Remote General Discussion

Remote General Discussion

Oilfan94
Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Account not associated

327 Views, 2 Replies
10-08-2013 01:18 PM

My company has a subscription account and I'm set up as a registered end user.  I have installed Autodesk Remote but when I try to log in, it says that "Your account is not associated with an Autodesk Subscription...."

I think it may be confusing my Autodesk account with my Subscription account.  If so, I can't find a way to associate my 'regular' Autodesk account with my subscription. 

Any help?

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: Account not associated

10-08-2013 01:23 PM in reply to: Oilfan94
Ask through Subscription Help how to resolve it, they should be able to do so. Not much anyone else can unless your reseller can jump in too.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Employee
schmiej
Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)

Re: Account not associated

10-14-2013 09:16 AM in reply to: Oilfan94

Check your subscription entitlements by logging into https://accounts.autodesk.com/ and select the tab Account.  Look for Autodesk Remote in your list of products and services.  If you do not see Autodesk Remote, contact your account administrator to provide you access.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Remote Category!

The Remote forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.