Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReCap Pro Status

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
subs
547 Views, 4 Replies

ReCap Pro Status

I'm using ReCap Pro now to register and export scans for a client.  He's very happy.

The trial will end in one day.  The screen says "but don't worry - you will be able to use it again in our upcoming enhanced AutoDesk ReCap Pro Release"

Well, I am worried because I need to keep rolling along, not to pause for an upcoming....when, what exactly?

PS: I got money.

So what's the deal?

Keenly awaiting an answer.

Regards,

Buck Wyckoff

Buckward Digital Services

Buck Wyckoff
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
acmorris
in reply to: subs

The current trial (http://www.autodesk.com/products/recap) has an extended trial that expires mid-January.  If your install has expired, reinstall with the latest download.

However, please note the trial ends very soon. After this trial, the official Pro tools (registration and survey integration) can be obtained for free for 30 days and will require a license code to unlock the Pro tools thereafter.   The rest of the application will always be available.  

When the offical version is released, the previous time-based trial will no longer be available.  

Message 3 of 5
andyskinner
in reply to: acmorris

How much will the licence code be?  (GBP)

Message 4 of 5
subs

I have just been going over this with my rep.

The annual subscription rate will be $3600/year.

That's a lot for some people.  I have enough work in this area to justify it.

Buck Wyckoff
Message 5 of 5
andyskinner

Oh.....    Beginning to loose interest now......Smiley Frustrated

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report