Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot View Scan Imagery

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
rocky1717
914 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot View Scan Imagery

With the release of Recap Pro I have been able to see my scan images or as Recap calls it "Scan View"  which is really nice but for some reason with this particular set of scans it will not let me access them.  I've processed these scans multiple times now still with no luck. Also I have not moved any of the files from the support folder or anything of that nature.  I've attached a picture showing that it previews my scan view and says click to enter scan view but it will not let me enter.  Ive never seen this before, anyone with the same problem or if you have figured out a solution let me know.  Thanks in advanced.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ryan.frenz
in reply to: rocky1717

Hi, just a few thoughts/questions:

- What version are you using?  You can check via the 'About' tile under the home menu ('i' icon).  There was one bug in particular related to this that is fixed in the latest (1.2) release (download at autodesk.com/recap).

- Can you load the Scan View by simply clicking on the tile at the bottom of the screen?  If that works, you should be able to navigate to a specific scan via the mirror balls in the scan image.

- Can you load a scan from the project navigator ('layer' icon in the lower right, then click the pin to the left of a scan name)?

Have a check on these and let me know.  Based on your response I'll try to find more info.

Ryan

Message 3 of 5
rocky1717
in reply to: ryan.frenz

I am running 1.2.103.6  I downloaded it about a week ago because I got a new computer.

And no the scan button at the bottom is there but also unresponsive.

And yes I can snap my view to the scan location by navigating from the project navigator,  but that doesn't give me the actually imagery like "scan view" does.  

-Thanks

Message 4 of 5
ryan.frenz
in reply to: rocky1717

OK.  The bug I referenced was fixed since that version.  Please have a try with the new official release (posted Tuesday) and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Thanks.

Ryan

Message 5 of 5
rocky1717
in reply to: ryan.frenz

Thanks that worked.  As a side note when I installed the upgrade and tried to process my scans and recap stalled everytime.  I had to re download all the scans and then they were able to process.  I thought that was a little strange.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report