QuickCAD

Billcro
Message 1 of 4 (2,012 Views)

Quickcad disc lost!

2012 Views, 3 Replies
08-31-2011 02:57 AM

Can anyone help - my old laptop is rapidly approaching the end of life, and my Quickcad Millenium disc, release 7, has disappeared in an office move. I need to install this on a new laptop - has anyone got an installation disc which is no longer of use to them?? Is there anyway of transferring the program without the disc?

terrywerm
Message 2 of 4 (1,915 Views)

Re: Quickcad disc lost!

03-11-2012 02:15 PM in reply to: Billcro

You can download QuckCAD 7 (Millenium Edition)  at the following:

http://download.cnet.com/Autodesk-QuickCAD/3000-18496_4-19026.html

Naturally, you will need your old key code for the installation.

Optionally, you could upgrade to AutoSketch 9 or 10, which essentially are newer versions of QuickCAD. They can open QuickCAD files directly, and use of AutoSketch is exactly like QuickCAD.

Good luck,

Terry

Billcro
Message 3 of 4 (1,910 Views)

03-12-2012 01:09 AM in reply to: Billcro

Excellent. My disc did reappear, but the information on Autosketch is great

Thanks

candiceslegacy
Message 4 of 4 (1,885 Views)

04-05-2012 10:35 AM in reply to: Billcro

cool that you found your disk! I was told that there is a way to download the program from one computer to another...does anyone know HOW this is done??

Thanks

Candiceslegacy

http://www.legacylegal.com/info_improvemycreditscore.asp

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community