Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickCad 8 doc 13 in X 36 in will not print to Epson Workforce 1100

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Kevin455
1633 Views, 0 Replies

QuickCad 8 doc 13 in X 36 in will not print to Epson Workforce 1100

I am having trouble printing a drawing from QuickCad 8 to my Epson Workforce 1100. The printing machine seems to work fine but in QuickCad 8 the Page Setup dialogue box and various tabs do not let me get the job done. On the Size tab I am able to select the "Customer Size" radio button and define the size as 330 mm X 910 mm with no problem, but the "tiling" function automatically takes effect in the graphics thumbnail preview window showing 8 individual panes. There are other variables in the Page Setup dialogue box too numerous to mention but I have tried several including selecting the Printer Page radio button on the Size tab and then seeking to alter settings on the Printer Page tab. The farthest I have gotten is to have the Epson Workforce 1100 print out the 330 mm X 910 sheet but the sheet has only a small portion of the drawing contained relegated to the area corresponding to the bottom left tile. Thanks for any help with this problem and if you have alternate software that can print to this printer perhaps you would recommend that as a solution. Thanks Kevin455

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report