QuickCAD

hc33t
Message 1 of 2 (1,960 Views)

QuickCAD v4.12 upgrade for Windows Vista

1960 Views, 1 Replies
08-31-2009 05:55 PM
Hello,
Does anyone know how I can go about getting an upgrade to be able to run QuickCAD in Windows Vista. I just purchased a new laptop, and QuickCAD version 4.12 won't install in Vista. Thanks'
bryanrisk
Message 2 of 2 (1,960 Views)

Re: QuickCAD v4.12 upgrade for Windows Vista

09-01-2009 02:49 PM in reply to: hc33t
I think very few people would be able to suggest a better suggestion for this problem. I am also wondering about this and asked many CAD professional about this but could not found any satisfactory solution. I think you have to contact big cad drafting service providers for this like idsketch.com and cadservices.com etc.
here you can ask them vie live support facility by their representative. I also use such technique for serious problem. But keep in mind ask them as you are their client.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community