QuickCAD

Davidww777
Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)

Missionary/Chaplain

385 Views, 1 Replies
08-13-2008 06:10 PM
Hello. I was recently given an Autodesk QuickCAD, Millennium, Release 7. Everything that is supposed to be in the box, is there. This item was first purchased by a Law firm in San Diego, California on May 25th. 2000 (if I have read the COMPUSA sales label correctly). This item was then put on the shelf and never used. I am considering selling this item or possibly allowing one or more business' within my Missions field, located in the State of Baja California Norte, Mexico use it. It is in pristine (mint) condition. I have four (4) questions:
1). What was the original value of this item?
2). What is the current value of this item?
3). Other than the listed Computer systems, would this item
be compatable with Windows XP 2003 and/or 2007?
4). Would this item be equally viable today, for the
applications listed, as it was originally?
I would appreciate any pertinent and correct information regarding this item.

Thank you

David W. Wignall
Missionary/Chaplain
bodymechanik
Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)

Re: Missionary/Chaplain

09-09-2009 11:41 PM in reply to: Davidww777
Hey Dave,

Your hard to find what have you been up to. I have called left messages, e-mailed and no answer. were are you. Let me know. Send reply to my e-mail account.

God Bless R.B Edited by: bodymechanik on Sep 10, 2009 6:41 AM

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community