Did you mean: 

Information on new Autodesk login system

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1004 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk is working to consolidate multiple user accounts, simplify the sign in process, and provide a single User ID and Password for accessing several Autodesk web sites. To help ensure a smooth transition, we recommend that you review your current account information for accuracy, especially first name, last name, and e-mail address.

Please note: If you have multiple User IDs with the same email address and want to keep those User IDs, you’ll need to assign a unique email address for each User ID.

Sites affected:

• Autodesk Subscription
• Product Activation
• Autodesk Discussion Groups
• Autodesk University
• Autodesk Labs
• Alias Design Community
• Civil Engineering Community
• Impression Community
• Manufacturing Community
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mike.canova
in reply to: Anonymous

I can't seem to access anything from AU 2012.

Every time I click on a link to watch a video or download a ppt or pdf, a "Sign in with an Autodesk Account" window pops up. I'm already logged in. I fill it out, then the next popup asking for occupation, location, etc. - then the same "Sign in with an Autodesk Account" (attached) pops up again! I check, I'm already logged in Subscription Center. It won't let me create another ID on the same email address (I already tried it with another email).

The Subscription Center appears to have many related problems the last couple years. Very poor quality, no useful feedback (error messages, guidance, etc.) - so I hope to get it here.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report