QuickCAD

EL34
Message 1 of 1 (138 Views)

Default text and marker size-Quickcad 8

138 Views, 0 Replies
09-28-2007 09:15 AM
I am having trouble trying to create a default text height of .25" and a default marker size of .125" x .125"

I am using 1" to 1" scale on all my drawings and I create templates for most of my common task.

One day I add text to a drawing and it is 1" tall, the next day on another drawing it's 18" tall.

Even changing all the text to .25" tall and then creating a template from that drawing doesn't change the text height. It still is 18" tall.

The same with markers, I want to set them to .125" x .125". One day they create at 1" tall, right now I am getting 95" tall markers.

Where the heck is the default text size and marker size set in QC8?
I need a default of .25" text and .125" markers.

Thanks in advance.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community