QuickCAD

Kstoner
Message 1 of 3 (319 Views)

.CAD to .DWG conversion

319 Views, 2 Replies
11-01-2006 02:25 PM
The company I work for uses AutoCAD LT and full version exclusively. We just received a drawing created in QuickCAD and saved as a .CAD file. Is there any way to convert it into a DWG/DXF file?
*Harvey
Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: .CAD to .DWG conversion

11-01-2006 04:11 PM in reply to: Kstoner
Kstoner wrote:
> The company I work for uses AutoCAD LT and full version exclusively. We just received a drawing created in QuickCAD and saved as a .CAD file. Is there any way to convert it into a DWG/DXF file?

If it is only one file, just zip it up and post it
here, someone will convert it for you.

Or, if you don't mind intruding, you can email me
directly and attach the .CAD file, I will convert
to .DWG and send it back to you.

Harvey
Kstoner
Message 3 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: .CAD to .DWG conversion

11-01-2006 04:17 PM in reply to: Kstoner
I don't think I should post it to the forum - it has private client information on it.

On the other hand, now that I've been given a hardcopy, I know I can duplicate it in AutoCAD in about 30 minutes to an hour. It's not a complex set of drawings.

Thanks anyway.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community