Project Falcon

Board Manager
scott.sheppard
Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

system requirements for Project Falcon

273 Views, 1 Replies
11-21-2012 07:12 AM

Buried in the other thread was a request for the system requirements for Project Falcon. These are documented on the Autodesk Labs site.

http://labs.autodesk.com/utilities/falcon/system_reqs

If your system meets these requirements but you are having problems, that is exactly the kind of feedback we want to get during this early stage technology preview period.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Contributor
Henrik14
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)

Re: system requirements for Project Falcon

11-21-2012 04:09 PM in reply to: scott.sheppard

Mr. Scott,

I am sure that my system met minimum requirenents, however I am not sure about OPENGL2.

However, my Graphic card share also RAM in size 3.5 GBy, maybe this is a problem?

I checked Drivers and system claim all is up to date.

I also deinstalled IE9 and istalled Chrome but same problems remain, after miimizing Window and restoring it, Falcon

startup Sceen picture dissapears, leaving window black......

However since changing .ini file, as suggested, I even do not get notice about loading graphic routines, in spite of several deleting and reinstalling FALCON 2013.......

How do we know number of Voxels in a model?

Regards, Marijan Pollak

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Visit Autodesk Labs
Autodesk Labs is home for new prototypes, experiments, applications, and technologies.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community