Project Falcon

Claudio_ch
Message 1 of 1 (6,457 Views)

Problems with Falcon for Inventor 2013 XP 35 bit

6457 Views, 0 Replies
04-12-2013 01:46 PM

Good Evening to all.

I installed a few days ago Inventor 2013 free trial 32bit to see the feasibility of aerodynamic performances analysis on small wind generators.

Everything went fine for Inventor and I already passed all turbines profiles we have developed using Autocad and make the solid version ready to be tested.

Today I downloaded and installed Project Falcon 32bit version but, even if the installer confirmed that all went OK, there is no Falcon add-in in the add-ins list, and from Inventor no way to see the logo on the upper menu.

I have read the various messages and followed the different indication to sort out the problem but the situation does not change, no Falcon in Inventor.

All our machines (we are a group of young engineers trying to develop a new type of wind turbine) are 32bit so we cannot install the stand alone version.

One of the machines is a "64bit ready" so we bought a fresh copy of windows7 64 bit OS to install but this will take the some days due to other stuff to be done first.

The fact is that the Falcon add-in is not visible anywhere even if it is present in the standard default directory and Invetor is installed in its default directory as well.

Machine description:

PACKARD BELL BV IMEDIA F9526 PB80104902
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

3,00 gigahertz Intel Pentium D
16 kilobyte primary memory cache
2048 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Not hyper-threaded

Anyone has a suggestion?

Time factor is important to have a complete test of Inventor before to make the purchase that in itself is a big chunk of our working capital.

Thank you.

Claudio

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Visit Autodesk Labs
Autodesk Labs is home for new prototypes, experiments, applications, and technologies.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community