Project Factory.Modz()

Contributor
vampelas
Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Spiral Belt Conveyor Dops Objects

131 Views, 1 Replies
01-07-2013 08:54 AM

Hi,

First of all, Factory Modz is a great bit of software, thanks for all the efforts there! Just have a couple of questions I was hoping to get some assistance with.

I am having trouble with Spiral Belt Conveyor assets - When the boxes reach the Spiral belt, they start fine, but after 2nd revolution they seem to jump about and spin/move to the edge of the spiral belt conveyor and eventually fall off. Has anyone experienced the same behavior or am I doing something wrong?

Was also wondering if there is any way to make our custom conveyor assets for example to work with Factory Modz process animation? Is it just a case of adding those extra FM_xxx parameters to the models? Tried that and didn't really work for me.. plus I cannot see any other obvious differences between the Modz assets and normal system ones apart from those custom parameters. Any help there would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Vas

Board Manager
mcmahor
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: Spiral Belt Conveyor Dops Objects

01-15-2013 08:44 AM in reply to: vampelas

One issue I have experienced with the spiral conveyor is that the box (or other production item) coming down the line interferes with the conveyor above it on the spiral, causing it to eventually get pushed off the spiral. To resolve the issue I made the box smaller.

not sure if this is your issue or if it will resolve your problem - worth a try!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Visit Autodesk Labs
Autodesk Labs is home for new prototypes, experiments, applications, and technologies.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community