Project Basejump for AutoCAD Map 3d / AutoCAD Civil 3D

Distinguished Contributor
olivier.eckmann
Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

printing quality problem

266 Views, 1 Replies
10-05-2012 03:25 AM

Hello,

I've a problem to print layout form aerial data.

I've created a map from paris with french coordinate system RGF93.CC49 and connected to Aerial
I create a Layout with JPG.PC3 with custom size 2000*2000 pixel and zooming on Center of Paris.

If I plot (with dialog box), I've a request from GIS grid and the plotting time is about 40", the quality of Raster image in the DWF is correct, corresponding to the screen. DWF file is about 9Mo. 

If I launch the command line plot command (_-PLOT), I just validate all step (Plotting config is applied to layout). The plotting time is about 10" and the quality of raster is really poor. DWF file is 450Ko.

It seems that result changes according to scale. If scale is near to the maximum resolution of data, the 2 printing methods give same results. But if we zoom out, quality result is very different.

It seems the scale applied is like "Printscreen" instead of using plotting scale.

I tested the same manner a WMS connection (french geological map), and with or without dialog box, the result is exactly the same. The quality of raster is the same. Size of file is exactly the same too.

Have anybody seen or reproduced this problem? a solution?

Thanks

Olivier

Employee
johnerh
Message 2 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: printing quality problem

10-08-2012 02:37 AM in reply to: olivier.eckmann

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.This is why we are running such Technology Previews.

Best regards,

Hanspeter Johner

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Visit Autodesk Labs
Autodesk Labs is home for new prototypes, experiments, applications, and technologies.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community